This all-wheel-drive second-generation Audi R8 Spyder has as its beating heart the exact same 10-cylinder engine as our Lamborghini Huracán Spyder and shoots up to 100 km/h from standstill in just 3.3 seconds. Its top speed is 320 km/h. The 5.2 liter V10 engine has a maximum speed of no less than 8,250 rpm. Due to its height of only 1.25 meters, width of 1.95 meters and length of 4.43 meters, the flamboyant R8 has a stocky and aggressive appearance. Thanks in part to its laser-guided headlights, it inspires awe in fellow road users. Experience the powerful V10 behind your back with the roof open and be whipped up by 610 impatient horses.
Audi R8 Spyder
Audi R8 5.2 V10 Spyder
- You can drive yourself (without supervision!)
- Demonstrable all-risk rental insurance policy (a private policy does not offer any rental cover!)
- Limited deposit and deductible (without credit card payment obligation!)
- Low-price guarantee (including delivery & return service!)
* Specific conditions apply for each car. You can find them on the specific car page and in the general terms and conditions.
“Since the Audi R8 arrived, suddenly the Porsche 911 isn’t the default-choice for an everyday supercar.”
“The best thing Audi has produced since the original Quattro.”
“Even though the R8 is four-wheel drive most of the power is directed to the back wheels, making this a real driver’s car.”
“Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase, but this is like smearing honey onto Keira Knightley.”